We like to share product recommendations with you and hope you like them! Just to make you aware Kitchen Gadgets Maven may collect a small share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Saatva Mattress Review
The Saatva mattress is one of the most luxurious mattresses we have tested when it comes to comfort, try it for yourself!
The Saatva mattress is a luxury mattress brand that is based in New York and is currently one of the leading e-commerce retailers for high-quality mattresses in the United States. Saatva mattresses are created with the aim of providing high-quality sleep which is achieved by using only the finest materials as well as working with health professionals to make sure that this mattress is good for your body to lay on. For example mattresses from Saatva are designed to reduce back, joint and spine pain with the mattresses from the Saatva company being approved by the Congress of Chiropractic State Associations.
What also sets the Saatva company from the other mattress companies is that they offer free of charge home set up if you request it, allowing you to ask any questions that you have in person about the mattress that you have bought as well as being provided with the peace of mind that the mattress will be properly unpacked, checked for any defects or damage that may have happened during transportation and proper setup.
- The Saatva mattress is handcrafted in the United States which guarantees that the product is higher quality with much closer attention to detail which reduces the chances of defects taking place.
- A 15-year warranty is included with the Saatva mattress which will cover you for a considerable amount of time from any defects and problems associated with the products if they are not directly your fault. During this 15-year warranty, customers can qualify for replacement or repairs of their Saatva mattresses.
- Saatva manufacturers all of its mattresses itself allowing it to pass off the savings to its customers as well as to invest more money into improving the quality of their products.
- Great value for money is provided by mattresses from Saatva, even if buying a mattress from this American retailer may be initially a costly investment in the long term it will pay off especially if you end up using it for the entire 15-year warranty period which is literally years of worth of use.
- Additionally for the customers that are aiming to environmentally friendly buying a mattress from Saatva is a great choice as the company is committed to sustainability and was in fact awarded the
- This is a luxury mattress so it is a couple of times more expensive than the average mattress for sale in brick and mortar stores as well as e-commerce stores so not everyone will be able to afford it or be willing to spend that much money on a mattress.
- Luxury mattresses like the ones sold by Saatva become very heavy when they fill up and expand with air which makes them heavy meaning that it will be difficult for one person to flip them over or move them if needed.
- This mattress is on the firmer side so it will not be suitable for individuals who do not enjoy sleeping on harder and firmer surfaces which is purely based on preference. Customers do have the ability to try out the mattress for 120 nights during which period they can send back the mattress for a refund.
- It does not have the best motion transfer features, which means that if you are going to be sleeping on this mattress with another person you will be more likely to feel the mattress moving along with the other person.
- The Saatva Company is known for rarely offering discounts and coupons, so if you are looking to get a good deal and save a few hundred dollars this may not be the mattress company for you.
Saatva Mattress Review
Saatva Mattress is a luxury pillow-topped coil mattress, that is designed to provide a sturdy and comfortable surface for individuals to rest on. The top layer of this mattress is what is known as the pillow-top, it is a very thin layer that is what the user will lay on top of, the purpose of the pillow-top layer is to provide a soft and comfortable place to lay that will protect the body of the person sleeping from any uncomfortably that may be caused by the hundreds of coils inside the mattress. An anti-microbial fabric is used for the pillow-top layer which helps prevent mold and other types of unwanted growths from building up on your mattress.
Underneath the pillow-top layer, you have the spinal zone technology layer which is a rectangle layer located just in the middle of the mattress that provides the base of your spine with extra support regardless of the position that you enjoy to sleep in. Below that, you have 884 individually wrapped coils that are there to limit motion transfer as much as possible and also make sure that the mattress adapts to your body’s position and shape.
Below the individually wrapped coils, you have another set of coils that are not wrapped and are designed to be instead more sturdy and less flexible allowing them to act as a strong base for the entire mattress. Moreover, there is another part designed for support, this is the perimeter edge support which wraps around two sides of the mattress and helps keep the mattress in shape and provide some additional support to the entire Saatva mattress.
Saatva Mattress Prices & Models Comparison Chart
|Twin XL||38×80 inches||$899|
|Cal King||72×84 inches||
Saatva’s 120 Night Trial Period
A 120 night trial period is available for all customers that buy a Saatva mattress from the official company website, this allows customers to try out the mattress for a considerable amount of time that will be enough for them to decide if this coil mattress has the right characteristics for their personal needs.
The 120 night trial period is also specially designed to start on the date of the completion of the delivery to your home, meaning that even if you live in a country that is far away from the United States you will still be able to take advantage of the same amount of time to properly test this product. This is a fairly big deal as a lot of companies start to count the night trial period from the date that the order was created which can take off a few weeks potentially for some customers.
It is also important to note that as of writing this article, a $90 does apply to customers that will like to return their Saatva mattress for a full refund, this is in order to stop a small group of people from abusing the system.
Monthly Payment Plan
Another great feature on the Saatva’s mattress e-commerce store is the ability to sign up to a monthly payment plan that allows you to spread out the cost of the mattress over a pre-agreed number of months which is great for people who currently are not able to afford to pay the entire cost in at once.
It is, however, important to keep in mind that the monthly payment plan available at Saatva does come with interest added on which will increase the total amount of money that you end up paying for your mattress by around 9.99% as of writing this article which in reality is not a lot of extra money considering that the costs are spread out over a couple of months.
What Are the Saatva Mattress Comfort Levels?
Furthermore at Saatva customers have the ability to customize the comfortability of their mattress based on their personal preference, majority of the mattress manufacturers out there do not have this feature so instead people have to settle with a mattress that is potentially too soft or firm based on their personal taste.
There are three comfort levels to choose from on the Saatva website, Plush Soft which is the softest mattress option, Luxury Firm which is in the middle of firm and soft and finally the Firm option which is the firmest available mattress design on the website. All of these three comfort levels are selected at the checkout area and are free of charge allowing all customers to enjoy their preferred mattress style.
The Customizability of Saatva Mattress and Extra Features
There are also a lot of customizability options and extra features available for the Saatva mattresses, for example shoppers at this website are able to choose between two mattress widths which are 11.5 inches and 14.5 inches with the large the width of the mattress the better the support as well as the site allowing you to better fit the mattress into your bed frame especially if it is from a third-party manufacturer.
On top of that, you have the option of purchasing an adjustable base, a foundation that comes in four different sizes and a frame which are great options if you do not happen to already have these suitable accessories for your bed and also if you want accessories that are going to perfectly fit together as well as complement each other aesthetically.
Finally, on the checkout page, users of this e-commerce website are able to choose whether they want free mattress and bed removal which is great for the customers that are looking to completely replace their mattress and bed but do not have the time to dispose of their old ones.
How Long Do Saatva Mattresses Last For?
Saatva mattresses are made to last between 10 and 15 years with the warranty of the mattresses lasting 15 years in total, however, according to the Saatva website the mattresses are able to last much longer than 15 years as long as they are properly cared for.
Can I Track the Progress of My Order on the Saatva Website?
Yes, the shipping of all Saatva products ordered from the official website are handled by couriers part of the Saatva company which allows you to accurately track and enquire about your orders.
Are Saatva Mattresses Eco-Friendly?
Yes, the mattresses from Saatava are created with the environment in mind, for example 30% of the foams used in the mattresses sold by this company are made from soybeans and other natural products. Additionally, the steel used in this mattress for the coils is made from recycled steel which reduces the amount of carbon dioxide reduced during the manufacturing phase.
Is Saatva a Reputable Company?
Yes, Saatva is a reputable company that is ranked in the top 500 retailers in the United States with estimated revenues of $500 million for the 2019-2020 period. Additionally, the mattresses from the Saatva company have been reviewed in world-renowned news publications such as Forbes and Internet Retailer magazine.
During What Hours Is the Customer Support Team at Saatva Available?
The customer support team at Saatva is open 24/7 allowing customers to easily get in contact and get their questions answered and problems sorted out regardless of their personal busy schedules.
To conclude, Saatva is one of the top online mattress retailers in the United States that sells luxury eco-friendly mattresses that are designed with comfortability in mind. One of the biggest selling points of Saatva is that it allows its customers to customize their products based on their preferences and knowledge about what mattresses best works for them rather than forcing their clients to go with a mattress that does not offer the right characteristics for them.
However, currently, Saatva only ships to customers that live in the United States additionally its mattresses are not cheap with the bigger sizes such as King and Cal King costing over one thousand dollars. Regardless of this the mattresses sold at Saatva are one of the highest quality options out there and are perfect for individuals that value their sleep and also have pre-existent health conditions such as joint and back problems. Furthermore, Saatva offers a very customer friendly service where you can request for the Saatva couriers to put together the mattress and other additional accessories that you have ordered for you free of charge.
- Best Book Lights for Reading in Bed: 2020 Reviews - June 8, 2020
- The Best Foundation for Memory Foam Mattress: 2020 Reviews - June 8, 2020
- Best Extra Firm Mattress: A Complete 2020 Buyer’s Guide - June 5, 2020